WeChat QR Code

Home>News Center

High-Speed Rail Deal Signed with Jakarta

2015-10-17 09:42:57       source:Global Times

October 17, 2015

"China inked an agreement with Indonesia on Friday to launch a joint venture for a high-speed rail linking Jakarta with Bandung, the capital of West Java. Analysts said it is a breakthrough for China's high-speed rail's overseas efforts.

The $5.5 billion project will be conducted on a business to business basis, in which the Indonesian side controls 60 percent of the joint venture's stake, while the Chinese partner controls the remaining 40 percent share."

Read more: